High Street Indicative Perspective
Illustrative Concept Plan
The Xindeng City Centre will be part of a 30,000 population expansion of the existing City of Xindengshen. CIVITAS’ City Centre Plan provides a vibrant city centre, mixing residential and employment around a central retail high street. The City Centre is located along an axis that links two landmark forested moutains and will form a distinct mixed use precinct that links a Government Centre, Office/Employment Centre, through the active retail and entertainment high street, and terminating in a major park along the Songxi River. A series of canals through the town centre will aid in the management of water runoff. Features of the plan include:
• Retail High Street shops and entertainment;
• Songxi Plaza, an entertainment food and beverage
plaza adjacent to Songxi Park;
• Town Centre Gateway, a High Street west anchor with supermarket, retail, and cinemas;
• Major office/employment Civic, Business and
• Mid-rise and townhouse residential Canal and
Garden Neighbourhoods flanking the High Street;
• Songxi Park, a regional amenity destination that allows access to the Songxi River open space network; and,
• An exclusive River Neighbourhood of semi-detached villas.
CLIENT: Pele & Fanes City Construction
Investment Co. Ltd.
SITE AREA: 95.2 Hectares
DENSITY: 0.51 FAR
RESIDENTIAL: 1,750 Units / 304,600 Sq.M.
RETAIL: 38,000 Sq.M.
OFFICE: 123,000 Sq.M.
Xindeng City Centre Concept Plan / Xindeng, China
© CIVITAS Inc. 2017 All rights reserved