Retail Scale Diagram
Green Lane Street Section
102 Ave High Street Illustrative Rendering
Street Network Diagram
CIVITAS created the urban design Concept Plan for this Transit-Oriented Design (TOD) project, a 5-minute walk from a major Skytrain station. It contains a ne grain of integrated streets, a legible grid structure, small blocks that maximize street front access and provide active frontages. The intersection density allows for multiple pedestrian paths, and the Green Lane allows access for high density residential along King George Blvd. Key features of the plan include:
• Height/density transect from King George to Whalley Blvd
• Diversity of built form; towers, mid rise, townhouses
• Taller towers & 6 storey street-wall, reinforcing King George Blvd character
• Streetwall reinforcing site
• Towers placed to maximize solar access to public spaces
• A 400m long outdoor High Street provides a strong retail flow anchored at both ends
King George & 102 Ave Surrey City Centre Concept Plan / Surrey, BC, Canada
CLIENT: Anthem Properties
SITE AREA: 4.1 Hectares
DENSITY: 4.2 FAR
RESIDENTIAL: 157,000 Sq.M.
RETAIL: 9,000 Sq.M.
OFFICE: 4,000 Sq.M.
© CIVITAS Inc. 2017 All rights reserved